Ohio-Cleveland

Reception location in Lake County.

My fiance and I are getting married on Dec 7, 2013 and we are having trouble deciding on a reception location. We originally wanted to go with Capellis in Mentor becasue of the value but too many negative reviews swayed us, so now we have no idea where to go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance!

Re: Reception location in Lake County.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_reception-location-in-lake-county?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:9418ddc3-e963-45d4-bc90-61fe7bd968d6Post:3981d0b1-026f-4f3c-86ce-293d5d0a25ae">Reception location in Lake County.</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance and I are getting married on Dec 7, 2013 and we are having trouble deciding on a reception location. We originally wanted to go with Capellis in Mentor becasue of the value but too many negative reviews swayed us, so now we have no idea where to go. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance!
    Posted by Brianne&Jason[/QUOTE]

My reception was at the patrician in eastlake and it was a wonderful experience. The food was amazing, the roast beef just melted in your mouth. The app table & dessert table were amazing. The staff was awesome. Bartenders kept an eye on people, didn't knotice anyone out of control. Head table we had our own private server. Just a wonderful experience all around and would highly recommend them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards