Ohio-Cleveland

CLE wedding on a budget! - Photographer?

On serious budget for our April 2013 wedding - looking for a photographer who has a flexible package - looking for creative and romantic, on a $500-$700 budget for photography. Any ideas?

Re: CLE wedding on a budget! - Photographer?

• Contact photographers and see if they're willing to work on your budget. Some will allow you to build custom packages, you'll just have to sacrifice time or pictures. I was looking in the same price range, but decided that photography was something I wasn't willing to sacrifice (after all it's the only thing you have left after the wedding is over... well other than the marriage lol) 
  • Check out White Sands Photography.  Great photos for the price!  I met with Heather, she has flexibility with her packages.  I did not end up choosing her, but I have recommended her to friends.
  • Commenting so that I can check back on this post.  My mom said chuch, hall and photographer should be my top priorities - LOL  but there are a ton of photographers!!  A friend just met with a photographer who is quite good and seemed reasonable.  I couldn't recall the full name... henry photography or something like that.  Anyways the one thing my friend said was that this photographer stressed how important it is to click with whomever you choose and to never be afraid to ask for what you want...  Good luck - to all of us :)

• My future sil is an up and coming photog, check her out! Her prices are really reasonable. www.leachphotography.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Photography Warehouse. They have affordable packages, We went with there CD rom only package and then were able to print out our own pictures at Dodd Photography.
  • Have you looked at MiNeeds.com?  or a friend is using A woman named Tammy Henry... I can get the info if you need?  Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards