Florida-South Florida

officiant reviews?

I am getting ready to head down south for a little over a week and am cramming as much as I can in that time period. I am researching officiants in the area that are able to do something bilingual for the ceremony and are non denominational.. I saw Rev. Eddie Rodriguez has incredible reviews and alos looked into South Florida Gets Married.I don't mind spending the money on our officiant, I feel that having an officiant that understands what you want is worth every penny.
Any other recommendations?
Thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker imagekayak

Re: officiant reviews?

• Hey I dont know if he is biling but I recommend Charles Gilbride. He was amazing funny and just all around great non denominational and sends you everything a week before you get married so you can go over everything and if you need it changed he will do it for you. 
  • I've heard great things about Rev. Eddie!!

A good knottie friend of mine used Sean Alexander-- he did a great job. Not sure if he's bilingual or not though!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • ...please read my reviews on Faith's suggestion!!!
  • I used Nicole Presa! She was lovely and bilingual 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am using Arlene Goldman
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_officiant-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:b0f1d087-afa1-4b2d-8034-665a76b308dcPost:b2c98bd2-ca2e-4135-ad1d-cf203700e655">officiant reviews?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting ready to head down south for a little over a week and am cramming as much as I can in that time period. I am researching officiants in the area that are able to do something bilingual for the ceremony and are non denominational.. I saw Rev. Eddie Rodriguez has incredible reviews and alos looked into South Florida Gets Married.I don't mind spending the money on our officiant, I feel that having an officiant that understands what you want is worth every penny. Any other recommendations? Thanks!!
    Posted by valeriep85[/QUOTE]

Ana Rosa Ramirez is great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards