Florida-South Florida

What are you giving your FI or Hubby for Christmas?

I'm stumped on what to get my hubby. He said he would be happy with anything and I'm like "great...that doesn't help me" lol.

Re: What are you giving your FI or Hubby for Christmas?

• LOL!! OMG I hadn't even thought about Christmas. I guess I'll go buy him some cardigans and maybe something fun and sports related?
    SoFla December Siggy: Our favorite Holiday pic=Christmas 2011, 3 days after we got engaged 7E8C9975-2584-46D6-9348-98F987844629-655-00000022C95C02AF magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
    Free Disney Tickers https://apps.facebook.com/Disney-Weddings/sites/theprincessandthegator
  • He's not getting anything this year, lol. We'll be on our honeymoon.

I always turn to tech items, magazine subscriptions, or tickets for events/sports, etc.

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • FI and I agreed to buying a camcorder for each other and that will be our Christmas gift :) We want to take a camcorder to the wedding festivities and then on our honeymoon.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Is there anything off your registry that you didn't get that you know he'd be psyched to have? For my FI (believe it or not) it's the hamper set we didn't receive. Maybe you guys requested bar tools or some fun appliance (soda stream? ice cream maker?) that you didn't get and you know he'd love to have to play with?
    Mine keeps telling me not to get him anything (his b-day is also on the 14th) and I'm like, yeah right, you're getting a gift. Just because we're trying to save money doesn't mean you aren't getting a gift.
  • In Response to Re:What are you giving your FI or Hubby for Christmas?:[QUOTE]Is there anything off your registry that you didn't get that you know he'd be psyched to have? For my FI believe it or not it's the hamper set we didn't receive. Maybe you guys requested bar tools or some fun appliance soda stream? ice cream maker? that you didn't get and you know he'd love to have to play with? Mine keeps telling me not to get him anything his bday is also on the 14th and I'm like, yeah right, you're getting a gift. Just because we're trying to save money doesn't mean you aren't getting a gift. Posted by LaMaFa[/QUOTE]

My birthday is this upcoming Monday and my hubby keeps asking me what I want and I tell him nothing but he keeps insisting he will get me something. I'm on the same boat as your husband, Chris, I want to save some .

As for my hubby, we got almost everything from our registry and everything DH wanted was gifted to us. Trust me, my first thought was the registry but we have everything he really wanted.
  • We gave each other a budget an within 24 hrs he told me he bought my christmas gift already ... Me on the other hand I haven't the slightest idea what to get him!!! I will also need get him graduation gift which I'm planning a special plaque for his degree, but Christmas I'm lost ...

• DH is getting alot this Christmas.  We already bought the Wii U but are not opening it until Christmas.  I am also getting him some cologne, a Seahawks jersey, a map of Italy and an external hard drive.  There will be some other things too.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I was thinking of getting him Miami Heat tickets.  We usually go to a couple of hockey games a year and with the season being postponed I think he may be going through sports withdrawal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards