Florida-South Florida
Options

PS Photography or John Paul Soto reviews??

Im on the fence with these two photographers...any reviews???

Re: PS Photography or John Paul Soto reviews??

• Options
    Can't comment on either-- I hope someone can help you out! Check www.weddingwire.com for reviews too!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    What are their price if you dont mind me asking? what do they include? who gives you more bang for your buck?Those a questions you should consider. To be honest with you, I love John paul's work... His quality looks amaizing and the colors a vibriant on all his pictures... Dont know if we may have the same taste...
    "True love is friendship caught on fire" someecards.com - Let's decide who we're inviting to our wedding and who will never speak to us again
  • Options
    Okay... I WOULD have love to hire John Paul but he was booked on my date AND he was a little pricey. HOWEVER, Photos last a life time and totally worth the money (my opinion). His work is AMAZING.....  I cant comment on PS Photo.... I believe Mari (could be wrong on the name) used John Paul....  I would hire John Paul...  Kelly
  • Options
    P S Photography does absolutely beautiful work!  My daughter personally met with Pattie and she is super nice and professional.  Their albums are one of the best that we have seen and they have different packages that you can select.  HTH!
  • Options
    check out Stephanie from Emindee Images. Her pictures are to die for!
    http://www.emindeeimages.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards