Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Wedding in a Library

My better half and I are looking into wedding ceremony venues.  We would really like to get married in a library, as we met in graduate school while pursuing library degrees.  Does anyone know of any libraries (public, academic or special) that allow for weddings?  I was hoping Cleveland Public allowed for this (which I will be investigating), but did not want to overlook any possibilities!

Re: Wedding in a Library

• Options
    I truly have no clue, but I like your idea. What school did you both attend? Perhaps start there (or is it out of the area)? The South Euclid Lyndhurst library (CCPL) is gorgeous (a historical building), but I doubt they'd shut down for a Sat. afternoon wedding. Perhaps a Fri. evening (when they're closed to the public) one though? Again, no idea. How many guests do you envision? Twinsburg Library is also very pretty (modern), as I recall. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Not to be unhelpful, but did you have any luck? I'm also interested in having a library wedding in the area, but online searches are not yet proving very useful. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards