Ohio-Cleveland

Thoughts on videography?

Any thoughts on whether or not to get a videographer?  It's out of my budget but I'm afraid I'll regret it if I don't do it!

Anyone know of a budget-friendly one in Cleveland/Mentor?

Re: Thoughts on videography?

• July2012brideJuly2012bride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had in my original budget for photography and videography.  After looking around, I realized I  couldn't get the quality in photos I wanted with the budget I had.  After determining that I would value good pictures more than a well put together video, I decided to use 3 inexpensive camcorders and set them up on tripods to record the ceremony.  My FBIL is going to edit the film together onto one cd.

The way I see it, film technology changes so frequently that I may watch the video a couple times in my life, but future generations are likely not going to use/look at them.

Photographs are tangible and can be part of a keepsake for many generations to come.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • klcranley11klcranley11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need to look back and find it again, but in the Real Simple weddings issue, they highlighted a company that will edit your self-recorded video. (hoping that makes sense) For a super discounted price. It sounds like a great mix of professional with ameture!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards