Florida-South Florida

HELP! Fiji honeymoon

Good morning fabulous ladies!

Has anyone done any research on honeymoons in Fiji or are planning on going? I'm searching and it seems to be over 7k to go. My FI wants to murder me ;)
Please help if possible!!

Thank you

Re: HELP! Fiji honeymoon

• edited December 2011
    I'm not going to be any help.  I really wanted to go to Fiji~ I spent a whole afternoon looking and I couldnt find anything reasonable (well for us at least) - There are "eco" or "working" options but not for a honeymoon.  We wanted to stay on Turtle Island - thats the all inclusive place.  Did you check that out?
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to go for my HM..My neighbor went for HM and said it was beautiful. She said it was really inexpensive. I'll try to get some info for you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • edited December 2011
    No help here, but another option is Hawaii, a couple f knotties are going and it sounds amazing!
  • Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    7K is about right.  I researched it back in December...We were going to use our timeshare for a week there...but with the cost of food and the airline tickets alone were were looking at 5K!!!  We also looked at Bora Bora....same thing.

So we opted for Aruba for 10 days...with us saving 2K on the hotel due to using our timeshare. 
  • edited December 2011
    thank u ladies! arlyn, if you find any info you can email me at rosenbergwedding2010@gmail.com or comment on this post again! thanks!!

• edited December 2011

Hi, have you considered jetsetter its the travel division of Gilt Groupe the online place where for hours or days they have specials at exotic locales, like this week its Nevis, Beijing, and seaside location outside of Ninah Van Bay. If you want I can send you an invite to join. Its free

• edited December 2011
    i've never heard of it but please send me the invite! thank u!! rosenbergwedding2010@gmail.com

xoxo

• edited December 2011
    i got the invite!! thank u!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards