Florida-South Florida
Options

Palmetto Bay Village Center

Anyone heard any good or bad things about this venue?? Im going there Sunday and just wondering what are the reviews and what to look for while im there...

Thanks 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: Palmetto Bay Village Center

• Options
    never heard of it,ts amazing how many places your never knew where around until you start planning a wedding. good luck and let us know how it is. maybe another venue idea for some girls, too far for me since I live in broward county.
  • Options
    YA1YA1 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_palmetto-bay-village-center?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:be92aa4b-4f5d-4c62-89f5-1e10ef7a734fPost:371b2f2f-29d7-4620-ba3e-dccf4d1e7485">Re: Palmetto Bay Village Center</a>:
    [QUOTE]never heard of it,ts amazing how many places your never knew where around until you start planning a wedding. good luck and let us know how it is. maybe another venue idea for some girls, too far for me since I live in broward county.
    Posted by slgirl21[/QUOTE]

I've been there with my daughter for a show. It is very nice. Plenty of parking,  You can have the ceremony and cocktail hour outdoors or on the ground floor and then head upstairs. It's very modern. Ideal if you are thinking of blues and greens. Nice restrooms (important!). Great neighborhood.  You can bring in your own caterer and other vendors, though there is a caterer that has his business in that same building.  Awesome neighborhood too.  Hope that helps! 
  • Options
    My co worker is actually getting married there I'm February. It's gorgeous and accommodating for large parties.

Happily Ever After began 12.7.2013

• Options
    Thanks for the advice ladies I go there in the am and based on reviews and videos I've seen I'm pretty excited about seeing this place.....hopefully it turns out to be my dream location IM TIRED OF LOOKING LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I have actually been considering that location!! Please let us know how your tour goes! I would love to hear all about it! My wedding won't be until my FI graduates law school in 2015, so I don't want to start contacting venues until it gets a little closer. My father works in the building and the view from his office window is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards