Florida-South Florida

NWR: Appliance question

What would be the best blender you would recommend that you love?

As well the best panini grill or griddle?

What is your favorite brand and why?
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: NWR: Appliance question

• edited December 2011
    Vitamix is the best blender hands down...if I were on a deserted island and could only take one thing this is what I could not live without!  You can make smoothies, soups and even ice cream with it. 
  • edited December 2011
    Definitely the Vitamix!  The 500 model can make hot soup, frozen desserts, and is just all around my favorite electric appliance ever made :) You really don't even need a food processor if you have the Vitamix.

For paninis, I'd suggest the Breville Panini Grill.  It's soooo easy to just wipe clean, has different heat settings from sear to panini, which make it great for grilling chicken, fruit, vegetables, or doing paninis.  Locks to store upright so it doesn't take up much space at all.

Both are at Williams Sonoma if you want to check them out.  The Vitamix 500 model is 599, the still great 400 model is 449, and the panini grill is 119. :)
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with pp I registered at williams-sonoma just to have a vitamix!!! I am really hoping I get it from someone. My parents have one and I grew up on it. Now I need one :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursery theme!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Nursing Bras at Nurtured Family BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MsGinaMACMsGinaMAC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love my panini grill, its the Cuisinart. It has a grill side and a flot top side that can be swaped around.

Depending on what you are using the blender for, if it is drinks, I have the Magic Bullet, its the only blender I have ever used to make frozen drinks where there haven't been chunks of ice.

This probably the cheaper route, but I love them both!
    My Planning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

*Future Deputy's Wife*

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards