Florida-South Florida
Options

My poor dress PIP

Ok so here is a picture of what the Davids Bridals alterations department did to the top of my dress~ can you see how sloppy and ugly the straps look?  Big time knottie vibes needed so that they can be fixed by next week!!
image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: My poor dress PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE the style. Vibes your way.

geri....
  • Options
    bluebookbluebook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aww girl, I know you can see the mistakes but believe me, no one will know! I can't even really tell. And your cleavage looks AWESOME LOL :)
  • Options
    allik1981allik1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp.  It stinks because you know exactly what the dress looks like so you can see any faults, but believe me to everyone else it just looks like a gorgeous dress and you will look beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi perfect boobies.

I love your dress, caca woman. If you need it fixed, take it to Reina!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP no one can tell I LOVE how that dress looks on you ..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have to agree with Dalie, I didn't even notice what is wrong.  But, i know you do, so i hope it gets fixed the way you want.

I absolutely adore the top of that dress and it looks awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys~ I really needed that~ I gotta love my mom - this was the first time she saw the dress.  I called her the next day and asked her "did you even like the dress?"  and she said "well hunny, its a beautiful dress but they ruined it!"  Nice support moms!! I figure worse comes to worse I wear my hair down and it covers the straps!!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    look like a gorgeous gown, I dont see any problems with it. Knottie vibes you get it the way you want it.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope it gets fixed the way you want, but I agree with pp's, I can't tell what's wrong with it.  I think you should take it to Reina though, I'm sure she'll be able to fix it.  GL.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I *really* don't notice and I have no idea what you're talking about. It looks absolutely beautiful from what I can see.

Do not worry! If you want it fixed for your sake, please go to Reina. No more Davids Bridal :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

i think I can see what you mean... but I can only see it because you pointed it out. You look so absolutley amazing in the dress... and your boobs look amazing. I think I might photoshop your boobs over mine. lol... Is that weird? did it make you smile? :)

LOTS of Knottie Vibes that they fix it to where you are happy with your dress again, but even if not.... just remember we all think you look AMAZING!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    rosel80rosel80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your dress is very pretty! I hope it turns out well
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Agree with PP. I would not have noticed anything but how amazing you look in it, if you hadn't mentioned it. I know how mom's reaction can stress you out though. The first thing my mom mentioned was my need for some good undergarments and "did I really want my veil THAT length?" stressed me out for days.
    Number Atttending 10 image Number Declined 37 image Number Not Replied 240 image
    RSVP Date: September 1
    /image>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Bio
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards