Ohio-Cleveland

Ugh! Excerise!

I could really use an excerise buddy, but don't want to insult anyone by asking and making them think that maybe I'm trying to get them to lose the weight! I don't know what to do? I need a trainer, but don't want to pay the extra money for one. I really just want to lose 20lbs or so, nothing big!
Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Ugh! Excerise!

• edited December 2011
    I'm trying to find the time/motivation to stay on track. I only have about 5-10 lbs that I want to lose between now and April when I go for my dress alterations.

You could in a conversation with friend just mention that you're wanting to go to the gym, but dont want to go alone. See what their response is, and if it's a positive one you could then ask if they're interested in joining you.

Good Luck!!
  • Lauren1102Lauren1102 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice!

Good luck on staying on track!
    Can't wait to marry my best friend!! imageWedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011

I have no motivation to go to a gym so let me suggest the Wii Fit and the Wii Active. I got the Wii active off ebay (much cheaper) and it is really kicking my butt. Its only been a few days but I can feel it all over my body! well worth the money

• HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What city are you in?  I could use a workout buddy, too.  I'm thinking about starting Jazzercise again if I can fit it into my schedule.

Good luck!  :)
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards