Ohio-Cleveland

Florist & Cake recommendations?

I'm getting married in the Cuyahoga Falls area and I am looking for a florist & cake vendor for our wedding. I don't need a lot of flowers & don't want to spend a lot either. Flowers are not that important to me. The cake, I'm not too sure what exactly I want yet but any recommendations for a yummy cake bakery would be great! Thanks =)

Re: Florist & Cake recommendations?

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Cakes by Nadine... I told her what I had in mind and she drew it for me! And her cakes are all made fresh (a lot of places will freeze the cake to make it early).

And for flowers, I went right next door to Cakes by Nadine, to a place called Creations By Lynn... I showed her a picture of what I wanted, and she gave me a price that was half the amount of everywhere else I had gone. She is super nice and easy to work with.
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • edited December 2011
    The Westside Bakery in Akron is sooo delicious, although a little pricey.  I used Flowers by Cynde in Sagamore Hills.  Their prices are great but make sure you are VERY specific about what shape, flowers, etc.  I got the flowers I wanted but things were not exactly as I pictured them.
  • LPandCPLPandCP member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Roses for Weddings (I think its considered Medina).  Ety is great and very easy to work with.  My flowers were wonderful and we got a lot for our dollar.  The prices are very reasonable and she has a ton of photos of her work on her website.

http://rosesforweddings.com/
  • kendersonkenderson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Cakes by Christina.  It's the most affordable baker I found AND all of the flavors are seriously amazing.  We're doing a different cake/filling combo in each tier and it doesn't affect the price at all!  She's awesome!
    Tigers love pepper...they hate cinnamon Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards