Ohio-Cleveland

Indoor Photo options in Lake County area

Just in case the weather is bad does anyone know of nice places to do indoor photos in the Lake county area? Or east side?
Can't wait to marry my prince! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Indoor Photo options in Lake County area

• I know it may sound strange - but some hotels would be nice! Maybe The Radisson in Eastlake? They have a beautiful lobby/entryway. There's also a beautiful Embassy Suites in Beachwood (Cuyahoga County)!

You may want to call first so they're aware. :)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Try looking into Penitentiary Glen Reservation,  Inside at the Farmparks, Coulby Massion in wickliffe,Fairport Harbor Lighthouse, Holden Aboretum,  Garfield's House, Wildwood cultural center.  Really depends on what you are looking for. I recmmend calling these places and seeing what they require if you want to take pictures there. Also If you guys have a thrill for movies asking to take picture at a theater could be fun. Or love the library why not look into one of the local ones to take pics.  Don't mind driving farther out you could do any number of the wineries. Willoughby Fine Arts may have some good places to take some pictures.  Good Luck
  • edited March 2012
    I have no idea the name of the place, but it can't be hard to find.. I've heard (from several people) there is a retirement home in Mentor, the big lavish one, near Home Depot/Atlas Cinemas.. right off the freeway there on Heislely.. and they have a really nice lobby and allowe you to take pictures there for free, and the old people love to come out & watch! I'm thinking of checking into that place, in case we have a rainy day.

I never thought of Garfields House.. good idea. The Mooreland Mansion might be cool too, up by Lakeland.. although they host weddings, so they may not let you take pictures there for free.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_indoor-photo-options-in-lake-county-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:110Discussion:b5bd7dff-3926-400c-b668-2dbdb05deec2Post:12dbcebc-ac66-4401-825b-277cc6d47f2d">Indoor Photo options in Lake County area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just in case the weather is bad does anyone know of nice places to do indoor photos in the Lake county area? Or east side?
    Posted by turtle04kj[/QUOTE]
    Did you find any good locations?  I'm getting married in March and will most likely have to take pictures indoors.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards