Ohio-Cleveland

East Cleveland Wedding Hotel help!

Hi, anyone out there have there reception at La Vera Party Center in Willoughby Hills?  I need to find an affordable hotel for my guest to stay at nearby and am not sure where to go.

Re: East Cleveland Wedding Hotel help!

• derrilynderrilyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you go a little north to 91 and Ridge road there's a Courtyard Marriott, a Travelodge and a Motel 6.  They're less than 2 miles from La-Vera.  If you go about 2.5 miles south there's a Hilton Garden Inn and a Holiday Inn near 271 and Wilson Mills on Beta Dr.  There are also a couple if you go west on Chardon rd. and north on Bishop (84) but they seem harder for OOT guests to find.  HTH! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info.  I had looked into one on Bishop, the Ramada, but was reading some bad reviews.  I'll have to look into those other ones.  Thanks :)
  • jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have rooms blocked at the Marriott Courtyard in Willoughby and the Radisson in Eastlake. I have had a good experience with both of hotels so far. They have been very accommodating. Good luck!
  • GesslerKGesslerK member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having my reception at LaVera Party Center. I have picked Hilton Garden Inn in Mayfield Village. It is a brand new hotel and is beautiful inside.
  • af2005mnaf2005mn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second the Hilton Garden is Mayfield Village, definitely one of the nicer hotels in the area.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my reception at the Hilton Garden Inn in Mayfield and it is beautiful and everyone there has been very nice. They are giving us great rates since we are having our reception there so I'm not sure how they are about booking rooms, but I am really excited about the service we have received so far!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards