Ohio-Cleveland

Wedding Dress Alternations

Does anyone know of a good/affordable wedding dress alteration place?  I got my dress at Catan's Bridal in Strongsville and the alternations there seem very pricey!  I'm open to anywhere in the greater cleveland area.

Thanks!

Re: Wedding Dress Alternations

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Denise at Julianne's Bridal Outlet in Olmsted Falls does a GREAT job with alterations and her prices are very reasonable. She did alts on my wedding gown as well as a BM dress when I was in my brother's wedding. She'll work on any dress from any shop. My BM dress was purchased at Catan's. Two of my bridesmaids for my wedding used her also (and loved her work!), and those dresses were from David's.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Minka in Strongsville...she is amazing. She did my friend's  bridesmaid dress and both mothers. Very reasonable, and she is very nice. She is located on Pearl int he plaza behind Taco Bell.
    I ended up using Catans thinking if they screwed up the dress, they would have to replace it. But they have been very difficult to work with, giving my appointment away and running very late.
  • Marmaduke25Marmaduke25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Seconding the Julianne's love - she is very reasonable and amazing at what she does.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards