Florida-South Florida

Flagler Museum

Ok so I'm addicticted to this wedding board! Does anyone know what the venue fee is at the flagler museum in pam beach? Thanks ladies...Hope everyone stays safe and dry.

Re: Flagler Museum

• It's a gorgeous space and it's super expensive! In order to rent out the space you MUST purchase their membership and the fee is 5k and then the rental space is about 5k as well (unless it's higher now). Not sure what your budget it but that 5k membership is outrageous, lol!
  • JBSMADA10JBSMADA10 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    Its ridiculous I called and they quoted me 10 to 14 k just for membership and site fees.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I couldn't get them to respond...but, I did see this space on a field trip a few years back and thought what a beautiful location to have a wedding.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's like when I saw the Schnelby Redlands winery about a year ago.  My FI was actually with me (and this was prior to actually talking about getting married).  I was thinking it, but he actually said it:  "What a great place to get married!"  He then asked if they did weddings there and they do.  8K on a Saturday for freakin' 5 hours that's for up to 100 people. Additional fees for over 100 ppl.  That changed our minds :-(
    image 82 Invited
    image 35 are ready to party! image 6 have better things to do image41 are lollygagging
    RSVP Date: Dec 19
    image Favorite Registry Item/South FL Board
  • That's crazy...I'll pass on Flagler. Thank you

• kdjjkdjj member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    missv19732000 - yeah i went to schnebly's winery last year and they were setting up for a wedding.  Beautiful.  then wehn i was researching places to check out, i saw their fees and took a uturn.  ha!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards