Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Mooreland Mansion

Hello everyone,

I am looking Mooreland Mansion for a wedding and reception and wanted to see if anybody had held theirs there and could share their experience on the site, food, service, etc?

Thanks,

Lisa

Re: Mooreland Mansion

• Options
    Hello everyone,

I am looking Mooreland Mansion for a wedding and reception and wanted to see if anybody had held theirs there and could share their experience on the site, food, service, etc?

Thanks,

Lisa
  • Options
    I attended a wedding there a couple years ago and remember the food being very good. The layout is a bit different though. I thought it was fine but some people don't care for the L orientation of the space for a wedding. The wedding I attended was in summer. All the dining tables were inside and the dance floor was outside on the covered patio.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My manager got married there last fall & loved it. Space was limited, not sure if it was for the whole mansion or if they used just a portion of it. Location is good, hotels nearby & easy freeway access. She didn't have anything negative to say. She used their centerpieces & just had to provide the candles. They told her white but you can use any color that will work for you.

I believe you have to use their caterer though and make sure to ask them about music set up. I remember her saying something about the stereo system in the place. But I think that was when I think they were going to do ipod music but then ended up going w/DJ.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards