Florida-South Florida
Options

Addressing Envelopes

Hi Ladies,

I need your help. I decided to take on the task of addressing ALL of my envelopes. My goal is to tackle this project over the weekend. Does anyone know the proper way to write the return address? I am going to put the return address on the back flap of the envelopes (both invitation and RSVP; however, am I supposed to put my name?...also, do I spell out "25th Avenue", or "twenty-fifth avenue?" Do unit numbers go on the same line, or the following line?

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Stacy

PS - My fiance and I entered a contest to win chiavari chairs for our wedding. We are currently in second place, and we need all the help possible to put us over the top. Please go on Facebook and "like" HITCHED EVENT RENTALS and then VOTE for my photo, under my name "Stacy" THANK YOU

Re: Addressing Envelopes

• Options
    This what we did for the rsvp card. We added FI's name and address on the front as well added a stamp. For the outer envelope....this is a preference, I believe. You could either put your address on the back flap or in the front, whatever you like. As far as addressing "25th Avenue", I do not know the proper etiquette but I didn't write out any addresses like twenty-fifth avenue. It's something I didn't want to torment myself with because most people do not even pay attention to that....IMO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards