Ohio-Cleveland

Davids Bridal alerations or elsewhere?

Any experience with David's or anywhere else? I am trying to decide where to go?

Re: Davids Bridal alerations or elsewhere?

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Denise is the AWESOME seamstress at Julianne's Bridal Outlet in Olmsted Falls. She'll work on any dress from any shop. She has something like 20+ years experience. She did my wedding gown alterations and her work is wonderful, for a very reasonable price. She also did 2 of my BMs dresses (purchased from Davids), and I had her do a BM gown for me (from Catan) when I was in a wedding. Always great work! Highly recommend. There's no way I'd use David's or Catan for alterations. Their prices just don't compare and I know Denise does very good work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • starshine985starshine985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with pp... except for not using Catan's (however, I'm a little partial since I used them for my wedding!)  I've heard a lot of good things about Julianne's Bridal's alterations.  Check them out!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • trumpelatrumpela member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would go somewhere else. I got my dress from Davids and it fit me like a glove! The only thing I need done was 1" off the bottom of the dress (and the front only), and a bustle. This cost OVER $150. $95 ALONE, to take the dress up 1"!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards