Florida-South Florida

It's really here! Last post as a Miss!

Ahhh I can't believe it's finally my time! After 2 long years of being engaged, I will be getting married in 48 (actually 49) hours! 

I wanted to thank everyone on here for everything!  Without you girls, I wouldn't have found my amazing planner who has helped me so much.  I relied on reviews from all the married girls to choose my photographer, videographer, cigar roller, DJ, Reina, and so many more vendors.   

It has been so much fun learning about everyone's weddings, and seeing plans come to fruition.  As you girls know, I had to move up to New York about a year and a half ago for Bryan's business, and it's been so difficult since all my friends and family are down here in Florida.  Getting to know all of you girls on here helped me be less homesick, because at least I have people I can catch up with all the time :)  I really wish I could have made it down for at least one of the GTGs, but maybe when I move back down in the future, I'll get to finally meet some of you wonderful girls.

I hope everyone has a great next two weeks, I'll be pretty much out of touch until I get back from Africa, but after I return I promise vendor reviews :)  I have a good feeling that everyone will be amazing though.

Angel, I know that your wedding will be amazing! I can't wait to see it on TV! :)

I don't really have any new advice that hasn't already been said, but I really think it's important to take the time to figure out what's important and what's not... it'll help you save money, get the vendors you want, and create less stress.   After we got engaged, we sat down and ranked different wedding factors to agree on how we wanted to spend everything, and at two days out, we're still right at our original budget and not over :)

Now off to relax and get married!
Love you girls!!

Re: It's really here! Last post as a Miss!

• Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Soo happy for you! Enjoy your wedding and have an awesome honeymoon!!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow already! Have a beautiful day!!c Take it all in :0)
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • edited December 2011
    Have a wonderful day! Smile
  • FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Remy, I hope you have a beautiful day and amazing time in Africa!! Congrats!!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Remy,
    You are such a inspiration on this board and when i came on for the first time you were so welcoming. Can't wait to see photos and it looks like you will have perfect weather!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations. I hope your day is amazing. Enjoy all of it and enjoy Africa
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!! i can't wait to see your pictures :)
    best.day.ever.
    imageAnniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to see pics. Just enjoy every minute of it.
  • edited December 2011
    Have an amazing weekend and honeymoon in Africa!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Everything will be wonderful. Come back and tell us everything! lol
  • edited December 2011
    Remy!

Your big day is almost here.  I am so glad that I had such a great date twin.  Your wedding is going to be spectacular.  I can't wait to see pictures. You are going to have a fabulous time.  Enjoy your honeymoon.  It will be fabulous just like you.  At least it beats the terrible weather up north right now.
  • edited December 2011
    You're wedding is going to be smashing.  Enjoy the honeymoon; you guys are going to some amazing places!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • LindsA90410LindsA90410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! Have a wonderful wedding and enjoy the honeymoon! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    So excited for you! Lots and lots of positive VIBES your way for your wedding day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Have an amazing wedding!  I can't wait to see your pictures!
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dottieann18Dottieann18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wishing you the best. Your wedding is going to be amazing and the honeymoon sounds fabulous! Enjoy every minute of it. Congratulations!!!! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! I hope you enjoy your wedding day and honeymoon to the fullest!!! I remember your bio beingone of the first that got me super excited to plan! Everythng will be gorgeous and perfect! :) xoxo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on finally getting here! Hope you're wedding is everything you dreamed of :)
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats, you must be so excited that your day is finally here! Good luck and have tons of fun!
  • herculeschloeherculeschloe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Aww! Congrats! And enjoy the honeymoon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards