Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Cakes in Cleveland

Hi Ladies! Do you have any great cake referrals for the Cleveland area? Our reception is at the Club at the Key center downtown and so we need someone who delivers there... we are going for a basic buttercream frosting cake that is as inexpensive as possible!

Thank you in advance!

Erica

Re: Cakes in Cleveland

• Options
    jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Wild Flour Bakery in Rocky River! They are very nice there, cake is delicious and their prices are reasonable.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi!  I second Wild Flour.  They send you home with a big box of cakes and fillings to get the perfect cake.  I think they said it was $3.50ish a slice. Its really yummy too.  Just make sure you reserve your spot in time.  They told us the only day they had open in June is the 5th.( not sure when you are getting married.  just an example.)  We almost got shut out!  Good Luck!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know a local cake decorator. She is really good. Her cakes look and taste great plus affordable. I recommend you contact her by email if interested. DKCakes@sbcglobal.net her name is Dorothy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Michael Angelo bakery in Broadview Heights seems pretty reasonable. I think their cakes without special filling is about 2.5 per slice. The cakes are not the BEST cake I've ever had, but it's still yummy. However, the decorating seems really great. I've also heard good things about Flourgirl.net - good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards