Florida-South Florida

Ceremony Music

Can you ladies tell me what you're doing for it, and who is doing it for you? I'm at a loss. I don't want to spend too much on it, but I still want it to be nice.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony Music

• I'm using Eleganza Strings, and have a string trio for the ceremony and a pianist for the cocktail hour. Anna is incredibly nice and was, by far, the most helpful person that I spoke with regarding this. I compared a lot of prices, and they were the best in that aspect also. I'm slightly biased because I spoke with her today, but I love her!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Wedding Website
    image 143 Invited
    image 110 Are ready to party!
    image 31 Are party poopers!
    image 0 Can't find the mailbox!
  • If you don't mind me asking, how much are you paying for the trio?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NMustang2427NMustang2427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our DJ (Vision DJs) do our wedding ceremony with music we are picking out. They have a friendly application on their website to pick the music. The ceremony music is built into the wedding music package. Jorge was very nice and we were able to haggle a little bit on the price and what was included with our package. Their pricing is decent compared to some other DJs and I know a lot of other knotties have used Vision Djs. If you talk to Jorge, tell him Nadia Mitsiopoulos sent you. For cocktail hour we are doing a steel drum player.
    Anniversary
  • We are having a steel drummer (bob lyons) for ceremony & cocktail hour... our whole theme is beachy/nautical :) 
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having our DJ from Eddie B & Company do our ceremony music as well as our reception music.
    *So Fla Board February Siggy* My babe and I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My entertainment company- Rock with you is doing ceremony, cocktail and reception..... Price all inclusive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards