Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Wedding Hair

Where are you all getting your hair and make-up done? And if you are getting it done on site somewhere, who is it with? I have been looking anf haven't found anything anywhere.

Re: Wedding Hair

• Options
    HarvestKarmaHarvestKarma member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Idk where you're located but I'm looking into contracting out some ladies from la Barberia in little Italy to do our hair on site. I'm sure most salons will do this if you ask. I'm going to do my own makeup though.
    image "As she has planted, so does she harvest; such is the field of karma." Sri Guru Granth Sahib
  • Options
    Marmaduke25Marmaduke25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maggi from Bella Capelli is doing my hair on-site. She's really cool. Most salons have people willing to travel to you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a salon called Aveda Head Quarters Salon at Crocker Park in Westlake. They are a wonderful slaon, but I do not know if they travel to a site.
  • Options
    kendersonkenderson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married near Twinsburg, so I'm going to Nina Michelle Salon for hair/make-up.  Monica is doing my make up and Leah is doing my hair.  I go for my trial run on 9/14 so I can let you know how it goes if you're interested.
    Tigers love pepper...they hate cinnamon Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards