Ohio-Cleveland

Uplighting/Photobooth

Does anyone have sny suggestions on uplighting or photobooth companies? As far as uplighting we are looking for a simple "candelit glow" just some soft amber lighting (nothing crazy). I have gotten two quotes so far (one was almost $1000 and one was closer to $400. I was wondering who anyone has used and how much it cost.

We are also looking for a photobooth for the wedding...any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Re: Uplighting/Photobooth

• i'm renting mine from a place in cleveland, I think it's called empirial sound, its off of superior. Its only about $14 a light and super easy to set up yourself!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we used shutterbooth for our photobooth for our wedding...we loved it! it was a huge hit!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are using facebooth, it's $500 for 3 hrs. I like it because guests can upload their pics to FB directly and can leave video messages for us. 
  • Shutter Booth, I work at a venue and they are there a lot and are always a BIG hit! im also using them for my wedding! As for lighting not sure RTH are good. I have TKO for a dj and they do lighting as well. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards