Ohio-Cleveland

Hair Salons near Macedonia, Beachwood, help!

Hello Ladies!

I just moved to the Beachwood area.  I am getting married
in Shaker Heights & having my reception in Walton Hills/Northfield area.  I am in desperate need of a hair salon that does amazing up-do's, wedding hair styles for my big day, along with any of my bridesmaids that want theirs done.  I am completely lost as to what hair salon is good around here & have been going to the same girl for years, who unfortunately cannot drive to Cleveland for my wedding day.  I am looking for a salon somewhere off 271 (Macedonia, Twinsburg, Northfield, Beachwood area) Any tips would be GREATLY appreciated!

Re: Hair Salons near Macedonia, Beachwood, help!

• mzlildncrmzlildncr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello!
    I live in Macedonia...email me and I can give you some salons!
    mzlildncr02 at hotmail.com
  • stacey2345stacey2345 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ladies and Gentleman in Legacy Village is good!  That's right on the Lyndhurst/Beachwood border.  There is also a Dino Palmieri in Beachwood Place that advertises doing wedding parties, they just remodeled and it's beautiful in there!  My sister actually just started assisting there and said she really likes the people who work there too!
    Photobucket Image and video hosting by TinyPic BFP 04.18.12. Baby #1 is due Dec 30! Beta #1 @ 17 dpo: 1008. Beta #2 @ 19dpo: 2160. Beta #3 @22 dpo: 7503 Beta #4 @24 dpo: 15079 BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker My Ovulation Chart
  • cherisa10cherisa10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The best salon is John Roberts Hair Studio and Spa in Mayfield Village!  I have been going there for years.  They are an Aveda salon with some of the most talented designers I have ever met.  Call and ask for an appt. with Monica.

• edited December 2011
    Michael Christopher's off of 271 in Mayfield Hts is a great place - they are amazing, friendly and the salon is big enough to accommodate all of your bridesmaids, yourself and your mom/fmil that morning.  Plus you can bring wine, champaign and food in to make it a more enjoyable experience. 

They are really awesome and affordable! 

good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards