Ohio-Cleveland

Salon for facials-West side

Hi ladies,

I'm about six months out from the big day now and want to start a more thorough skin care regimen. I'd like to get a couple facials scheduled, but was hoping someone may have a salon/spa to recommend. I live in Lakewood, so somewhere around here would be nice. I have sensitive, combination skin that does tend to breakout, so if anyone even knows of a specific facial they've found to be successful for the same skin type, that would be even better.

Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Salon for facials-West side

• edited December 2011

Hello!
           I am a Medical Aesthetician and Bridal Make up Artist for a cosmetic Dermatologist located in the Beachwood area. I invite you in for a consultaion to evaluate your skin and give you all of  your options for your specific skin type. Please feel free to contact me at 216.464.7333  to book or x211 with any questions. 

Thanks,
                                       LindsayLondon
  • edited December 2011

Hello!
           I am a Medical Aesthetician and Bridal Make up Artist for a cosmetic Dermatologist located in the Beachwood area. I invite you in for a consultaion to evaluate your skin and give you all of  your options for your specific skin type. Please feel free to contact me at 216.464.7333  to book or x211 with any questions. 

Thanks,
                                       LindsayLondon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards