Ohio-Cleveland

Vendor Review (kinda long but awesome) :)

So we did it! We tied the knot! Everything was fabulous and I have tons of recommendations even though I am a cincinnati bride!!!
Photographers: Amanda Petrey Photography(http://www.amandapetreyphotography.info)
and Tyler Breedwell Photography (tbreedphoto.com)
These photographers were great! here are some of the photos from our wedding they took: Click Here
Jaime Bristow with Ron Wood Photography did our engagement pictures! See them here and Here

Hair was done by Samantha Adams who works at Friends and Company Salon in Montgomery. She came onsite and did my hair along with 5 other people and WAS AMAZING! Highly highly recommened, and my hair is NOT easy to work with and she did great!!

Venue was Bel-Wood Country Club in Morrow Ohio. FANTASTIC! They do EVERYTHING FOR YOU! And we got sooooo many compliments about our food. The wedding Coordinator Megan Staton will be at your service from start to finish! Couldn't of asked for someone better. 513-899-3361 ext 125

Make- Up: Yuleidis Fondevila 513-827-2051. She brings suit cases full of make-up and does air brushing! She did my engagement pictures as well and I was very impressed with her!!!!!

Alterations: Debbie Annes works from her home in Mainville Ohio. She was very quick and can make any changes! 513-258-7054

Cake: Amy Gilmore at cakertainment.com: YUMMMMMMM Very reasonably price! The cheapest around but the tastest around! She bakes from her home so the buisness is very personal! And she will also bake you a cake on your 1 year Anniversary!!

Showtime Photo Booth: See pictures here We had some slight difficulties with printing at the begining, and the quality of print is not as good as it looks on the computer but still TONSSSSS of fun and VERY cheap for a photo booth! We paid 350 for 3 hrs!

Flowers: I made my bouquet and my bridesmaids, we got the boutonnieres, and rose petals for the aisle from krogers! :)

Bridesmaids dresses: The Limited Online Bridal Boutique
Jr. Brides Maids dresses: Davids Bridal (not to happy with them, because they left a censor tag on one of the dresses!!!! BUT thank god you couldnt see it!)

Any questions you can email me at cherrellalbertson@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards