Ohio-Cleveland

Cake Flavors

So I met with a baker today and I am overwhelmed with choices. I'm looking for feedback on favorite wedding cake flavors. Wild Flour has so many flavors to choose from what combinations are popular for a spring wedding? Any input would be great!

Re: Cake Flavors

• edited December 2011
    I'm using Wildflour too. Did you try the lemon cake? I liked the lemon with the raspberry filling as a good Spring flavor.  We made our family try them all and tell us their favorites to help narrow it down. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting my cake there as well, I'm having the same issue! Although my FH and I both agree that we like the almond flavor cake the best :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jaylii9jaylii9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

My cake from wild flour was three tiers and then we also ordered two half sheet cakes to serve. All of the cake was awesome!

Flavors were:

Summertime: layers of lemon and orange cake with raspberry preserve filling.

Almond cake with apricot preserve filling

Half sheet cakes were white cake with bavarian cream and marble cake with chocolate ganache.

Our guests loved all of the options we provided!

• edited December 2011
    jaylii9: Do you mind me asking about how much your cake cost?? that's kinda what i'm thinking about doing and was interested in Wild Flour but wanted to price everything out first! PM if you can!! thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards