Ohio-Cleveland

Rustic Barn Wedding in Cleveland Area within 50mile:)

I am looking for a Barn for the reception Please help! They all seem to be in Southern Ohio..Looking to stay close to Cleveland area

Re: Rustic Barn Wedding in Cleveland Area within 50mile:)

• There are plenty of rustic spaces around the area, even if some aren't technically 'barns'.

Botzum Farmstead in Bath (closer to Akron, but not that far from Cleve. really), Hale Farm (not a barn, but definitely a rustic atmosphere) also in the Bath area, Goodyear Barn at Spring Mist Farms in Brunswick, the Great Hall in the CVNP (not a barn, but very rustic space w/ lots of wood beams and such), Skyview Lodge (a rustic lodge with a view), Sarah's Vineyard Winery (rustic all-wood building, though not a barn), the barn at Crown Point Ecology Center (near Blossom Music Center kinda -- a REAL barn that I don't think even has a/c), Heritage Barn in Stow (not far from Hudson). Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Check out Lake Farmpark. Not sure if you could rent out the arena for the reception & have tarp & dance floor put down.
  • There is one called the columbia ballroom. Its a beautiful old barn and its located in strongsville on royalton road (rt 82) . Here is a link for pictures. They dont have a website. I am considering haveing my wedding here! Its beautiful!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Columbia-Ballroom/108594352503313
  • Crystal Brook farm in Chagrin Falls.They don't really advertise, but here is their contact information:
    19000 Snyder Road
    Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
    440-543-4166

Photos:
  • I'm having my wedding at Jilbert Winery in Valley City, Ohio, in Medina county.  Their dining room is a beautiful refurbished barn.  Check out their website www.ohiohoneywine.com.  The food is delicious and all their staff is friendly and helpful, and the place is perfectly affordable.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_rustic-barn-wedding-in-cleveland-area-within-50mile?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:d6e18717-1da7-4641-80ea-2635e67440b9Post:7a8c92e0-bb75-4899-a50a-e4adfaa98bd7">Re: Rustic Barn Wedding in Cleveland Area within 50mile:)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm having my wedding at Jilbert Winery in Valley City, Ohio, in Medina county.  Their dining room is a beautiful refurbished barn.  Check out their website <a href="http://www.ohiohoneywine.com." rel="nofollow">www.ohiohoneywine.com.</a>  The food is delicious and all their staff is friendly and helpful, and the place is perfectly affordable.
    Posted by RobynXen[/QUOTE]

do you know how many people the jilbert winery can hold?
  • New Amish built timber frame construction Barn venue.Gorgeous rustic touches! Wagon wheels to chandeliers. Private bride and grooms loft areas. Pete Nelson treehouse honeymoon suite & 4 rustic luxury cabins on site. 75 wooded acres with 1/2 acre pond. Between Cleveland and Columbus. Just Opened
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards