Florida-South Florida

B-Pics Review: Image 1st Miami

I went to Image 1st Miami on Thursday for my b-pics.  I could not recommend them enough!  The whole team is so professional!  Giselle did a great job on my makeup, Danny is hilarious, and John is an amazing photographer and makes you feel soooo comfortable! I purchased the Groupon w/ makeup and one pic included with a 2 hour or so shoot I think.  Well, I got there at 2 and didn't leave until 8:30, but I'm totally cool with that! John took so many pics and we had so much fun! The sets are great and John shows you exactly how to pose, like he actually does the pose lol.  I ended up getting 17 re-touched images and a disc of all of the pictures I loved them so much! 

After you're done shooting, they go through the pics with you to choose your faves that they will then retouch.  It's so nice to know that anything you don't like about yourself can be fixed :) or not, if you don't want it to

Anyway, they always have some type of deal on one of the websites like Groupon, etc, so I would definitely recommend picking one up the next time you see it! They're great for any other type of shoot too, not just b-pics.  They do family pictures, headshots, etc. 

I'll post a picture or two when I go back home to NY! I don't really want to upload the pics onto my parents computer haha

Re: B-Pics Review: Image 1st Miami

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards