Ohio-Cleveland

anyone have experience with the City Hall Rotunda?

My fiance and I live in Boston and are thinking about getting married at the Cleveland City Hall Rotunda... it looks like an amazing space, will fit our ~180 guests and could be a site for a classy ceremony and reception. Has anyone gotten married there? Has anyone had good/bad experiences with Taste of Excellence? 

Re: anyone have experience with the City Hall Rotunda?

• I've been to weddings there and they are beautiful.  Make sure your DJ is familiar with the venue, since the sound quality can be an issue.

I had a so-so experience with Taste of Excellence for a corporate event and probably wouldn't use them again.  The food was really good and they did try to fix the issues.  PM me if you want more info on what happened.

Are they the only caterer you can use there?  I know Sammy's used to do a lot of events there, and it's a different type of venue because there is no kitchen or staging area with water, etc. so they have to bring everything themselves.
  • I second the response in regards to music.  I haven't been there for a wedding but my parents have.  Though my mom said it was gorgeous, she said the music was so loud and it just echoed off everything that you couldn't hear anything.  Guests were practically yelling at each other to be heard.  But it is beautiful and if the DJ is good, hopefully that won't be an issue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards