Ohio-Cleveland

Affordable Seamstress for BM alterations

Hello girls!!  I need your help.  We're looking for a cheap seamstress who can help with alterations for my 3 bridesmaids dresses for my July wedding.  We need straps taken off their gowns and pricing to make the neckline a sweetheart cut.  Any ideas or who we could check out?? Please let me know.  Thanks !!!

Re: Affordable Seamstress for BM alterations

• edited December 2011
    On the east side, try Euclid Tailoring on E. 222nd st.  Doesn't look like much from the outside, but her work is excellent and her prices are reasonable.  You could also see if Galleria Gowns takes outside alterations.  They aren't necessarily cheap, but they worked wonders on my sister's bridesmaid dress.
  • JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On the west side, Denise at Julianne's Bridal Outlet works on dresses from any shop and is reasonably priced. She does awesome work, too! She altered my bridal gown and also a bridesmaid gown for me (from Catan's) when I was in my brother's wedding. She did 2 of my bridesmaids' dresses (from David's) for my wedding, too. GREAT work every time. Definitely worth checking out, but call soon. She's highly recommended and as a result, is in demand in the summertime (wedding season). Julianne's is in Olmsted Falls.

If she's booked, others to check out include Gail Czapor (Parma) and Cara Hunsicker (Olmsted Twp I think). Friends have used them and were pleased, but I don't know how prices compare to Julianne's Bridal.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

On the west side (North Olmsted) Karen Lockwood at Affordable Bridals. She is doing my dress and she did both my sisters when they were married a few years ago. She is the best and the cheapest! She can also order dresses for you at discount prices.

• edited December 2011
    On the East side, Patty Mulford is very affordable and really excellent! She works out of her home in chardon : sew-bridal.com
  • PolarBearFansPolarBearFans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Valentinas in the Old Arcade downtown for my wedding gown. Her prices are very affordable. http://www.theclevelandarcade.com/content/shops-services-0
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards