Ohio-Cleveland

wheelchair accessible rehearsal dinner spots?

Hello everyone! I am asking for help finding a venue in Cleveland to host our rehearsal dinner for our September wedding. My mom is in a wheelchair and finding a restaurant with a banquet area without stairs AND with an easily accessible restroom is proving more difficult than I thought. We are getting married in the Detroit-Shoreway neighborhood and having the reception in Independence where a lot of the bridal party are staying. We would love to do something in Ohio City or Detroit Shoreway area, but so far have come up short-old beautiful old buildings spaces, but narrow stairs and tiny bathrooms. We will have a bridal party of about 30 for the Friday night rehearsal. Any brilliant thoughts? Thanks so much! J  

Re: wheelchair accessible rehearsal dinner spots?

• What about Great Lakes Brewing Co?
  • Great idea!   We looked into that but they do not do private events on the weekend.

• Hmm...Market Garden Brewery?  Bar Cento has that big room in the back but I don't know how many it holds.  I know it can do 20...but I'm not sure how many more.
  • Thanks, that is a great suggestion!

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_wheelchair-accessible-rehearsal-dinner-spots?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:db45b56d-36db-41b7-a630-65d1a48575b4Post:e1f81e38-32b3-4b84-8b37-7b72d0f28644">Re: wheelchair accessible rehearsal dinner spots?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm...Market Garden Brewery?  Bar Cento has that big room in the back but I don't know how many it holds.  I know it can do 20...but I'm not sure how many more.
    Posted by mlg78[/QUOTE]
  • I had mine at Sterle's on 55th. Totally open resturant area and they can easily remove a chair or two to give your mom the room she needs. The food was great & the staff was great. They have live music on weekends and a nice dance floor. I don't know what bathrooms are like but no steps from parking to resturant. I had about 30 people and everyone had a great time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards