Sports Weddings
Options

Michigan State University Theme

What started out as...my FI saying if we ever got married, it would be with him wearing a MSU t-shirt....

And so it began a MSU themed wedding...it is very casual and a second time around for both of us, the girls are wearing MSU cotton sundresses and the guys in MSU polo shirts...

I found a great MSU cake topper and working with the cake lady as well.

Any other ideas or places to find things to use as decorations?

Re: Michigan State University Theme

• Options
    Sorry, I'm no help, I just had to tell you that you're MY HERO! I can't wait to see pics!!!
  • Options
    That's so great!! We had our Save The Dates modeled to look like a football ticket - for MSU!! :-)

204 image Ready to party with us!
    84 image Will be Dancing the night away!
    20 image Won't be having any fun
    100 image Got Lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh super cute.  Would love to see a pic. 

I found some cute MSU jewelry on JCPennys.com and ordered that....I am hoping to find green and white lights at christmas time, then buy them after christmas.  :)
  • Options
    Congrats on the theme!  Ours is University of South Carolina (trying not to be too overt to not upset my Clemson family too much), but we've got a lot of our stuff through the university bookstores and other local stores that primarily carry things for our school (I even have a gamecock garter!).  Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    hello, not really doing a theme for MSU but my FI and I are huge fans so I am looking for garters and cake toppers...Anyone have any luck? I have a while but the hunt is on..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards