Gothic Weddings

I wanted to share this with you all...

I searched for a long time for the perfect gown. I tried on about 45-50 gowns. Some of them were so bad I didn't even walk out of the dressing room. I did get pictures of a bunch of them so I could look at myself in them from an outsider's perspective. Of course, I fell in love with my balck and white Maggie, and that was the end of the search. Here's some pictures if your interested in seeing them.
(p.s. I've been meaning to post them for a looooooonnnng time!)

Wedding gown try-ons

and here's the last couple of gowns
www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2019898&id=1263584700&l=46a0221b0f" target="_blank" title="more try-ons">
More gown try-ons
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: I wanted to share this with you all...

• The journey that comes with finding a dress is definitely a long one. I think I went to my dress salon 5 times before buying a dress, part of that was that I brought my family with the first 4 times and they really swayed my opinion. I ended up going with just my MOH the last time, I tried on 2 dresses that I was debating on, and chose. I think I definitely made the right decision, I just hope my family doesn't hate me for choosing without their input!

Some of those dresses look gorgeous on you! Nothing beats the one you ordered though, it's absolutely beautiful and so perfect for you. 

• i think all three of those look awesome on you! thanks for sharing part of your journey
  • Its so pretty!! 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • i love that Anniston one!! so pretty
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards