Gothic Weddings

Punkveg

We have such similar tastes in things it is ridiculous!! I am super jealous of your Nightmare before Christmas stuff!! I looked forever for a cake topper and that Jack and Sally thing is gorgeous! Just thought i'd share :)
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Punkveg

• Thanks M'am! The cake topper is a weird story. We could not find anything we liked either. So FI went onto Ebay and just started poking around one day in January and found these figurines that were made by this Korean toy company. He ended up ordering them and the that one was included in the package. Since we are having a small presentation cake w/ about 160 cupcakes, we decided to use the mountain scene on the presentation cake. Its nice to hear from others that have similar tastes. Its getting hard to come by on my local board. :) Thanks so very much for the compliment.
    "I will not eat fruit unless it is in loop or pebble form!" Stephen Colbert BabyFruit Ticker image image BabyFetus Ticker
  • Also...I cannot wait to see pictures of your wedding!!!!!
    "I will not eat fruit unless it is in loop or pebble form!" Stephen Colbert BabyFruit Ticker image image BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards