Gothic Weddings

Weekend Plans?

What's everyone up to this weekend?

Re: Weekend Plans?

• I've been up since 8:30, but I still don't feel human yet.  I need to wake up, shower, and drag myself to the DMV to change my name and address.  I should start writing thank-yous...  FI works until three so unless I find some energy, I'll probably come back and veg out to the Food Network.  I really want to go to the King Frost Parade tonight, but FI isn't sold on it yet.  Our college fraternity always marches a hobo band in it.  I missed most of the parades last year beause I was interning in Harrisburg.  And since I've graduated, I haven't been to any what with all the wedding planning this October.  It is kind of a pain in the butt because the parage route is about 2 miles long, and from where we are now, it would be at least an hour drive.  But it's fun!  I guess I'll have to bug FI some more when he gets home.
  • Ambliz...He's not FI anymore...he's DH  :) Tell him to take you to the parade, sound like much more fun than the "not a damn thing" I've got planned
  • Working as usual. I'm on a 24 now, then sleeping all day tomorrow before working the night shift. Blah!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH and I went to a local diner for cap n' crunch french toast, then we went to the MVA to get my new license and then to the bank to open our new account together. We are getting ready to go out to dinner--I like having days like this where I don't have to cook a thing. Tomorrow we are going to watch the Ravens game and an 9 year olds birthday party.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LMAO.  It took me almost the whole time we were engaged to get used to calling him my fiance.  It's going to take forever to get used to calling him my husband!  I'm just going to call him Rich.  I'm fairly confident that none of you will stalk and kill us.Rich called me on his work break and I told him we're going.  He said we can talk about it when he gets home.  I think I'm going to lose this one.   
  • Today I'm at hoith my little pixie and my FMIL <---did you see that, I'm using those thingys! Anyway, I just want to clean up the house a little , play with Will-Pie, and watch some Disney mvies! I would really love to go out for coffee with FI (<----is that correct??? LOL! I'm still not very good with this stuff!) tomorrow because he has Sundays off. We actually want to go collect branches from the parks around here for our crystal trees. I have been doing a lot of decor planning for the wedding, and I revised a lot of our ideas to make them have more visual impact. It's the damn artist in me. I'm prowling around online for bridesmaids dresses, centerpiece ideas, and, bridal accessories. It's weird that a lot of you guys already did all this! Do you guys have pictures of your decor, cakes, etc. up yet? I think the hardest thing for me right now is planning the invitation designs. I think we're actually making them with layered cardstock, scrapbooking stamps, and rhinestones since I can't find any graphics online that I can steal to add to print outs. Pretty much, we really need to go to Joann Fabrics without the baby!!!!
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • I don't have my bio posted anymore but you can see it at www.scoetto.weebly.com. Hopefully that will give you some ideas. Our photog is currently working on finalizing our pro pics and when they are done I will post 'em for ya. :) Good luck with your planning and let us know if you need anything!
  • Last night me and the Mr. went to a friends place and had a few drinks and watched "The Boat That Rocked" which is actually Pirate Radio. Apparently it came out in the UK in April and since our friend is such an anglophile he has it on blue ray already. I highly recommend it. It was great. Today I baked a banana bread and a pumpkin loaf and our house smells great. However neither of them are weight watcher friendly so I am giving some to my folks and the Mr. took some to work. Tonight we have to go to the airport because my sister is going back to Newfoundland. It sucks but her life really is there. Tomorrow we really really need to clean our place. It's such a disaster right now. It's seriously embarassing. We've been slacking on the upkeep since the wedding. Also we have been working everyday since so it's really fallen behind.
    Photobucket
  • work tonight and tomorrow night..... ordered my shoes though!!!! woot!
  • Wow, I just read my post again, and DAMN!!!! My spelling is bad!!!! I just had to say that.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards