Ohio-Cleveland

Venue..reception halls? Help!

Hello Ladies! Looking for reception places in northeast cleveland for May 2014 wedding. anywhere from Independence, Brecksville, Cleveland, Strongsville, Parma, Or any area near by. Looking for a site that is up to date and moderately affordable . Please help! Thank you in advance :

Re: Venue..reception halls? Help!

• Define moderately affordable.  How much do you want to spend for the venue, food & open bar?
  • Looking to spend up to 55 per person including bar. Thanks!
  • I don't know how many people you are having but I really liked this place but they were out of my budget (I need the mid 40s at most)...it looks soooo pretty!

• Love that place! I looked at it a cpl times. Unfortunately they have a min of 200 I will prob have 150170 : thanks so much though
  • 150 to 170
  • Personally, I'm THRILLED with my venue.  It's slightly dated but the main area when you walk in is beautiful, the bathrooms are updated and once you throw slip covers on the chairs, who cares!  BEAUTIFUL center pieces are included...  It's $42/person, two beers are included and the wine/liquor you bring in which saves money and that amount includes tax/gratuity...  Ridge Manor in Brooklyn.  The woman is also VERY nice and of all the venues I looked at, she seems the most trustworthy.  St. Michael's Woodside is another option.
  • We had ours at the Belarusan American Community Center in Strongsville and loved it. Definitely worth checking out. Great food, great value, byob, lots included, beautiful huge wood dance floor and they only do one event at a time. Price around 35pp.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm having mine at Catered Elegance in Bedford.it's 52 a head but that includes everything chair covers bar cake n buffet.you can always check them out.
  • I'm having mine at Catered Elegance in Bedford.it's 52 a head but that includes everything chair covers bar cake n buffet.you can always check them out.
  • We are getting married in July at Holy Spirit in Parma. They have a min of 150 people and you can also choose to provide your own alchol like we are.
  • IF you want cheaper in the area, i am going with Michauds in Strongsville.  ITs 34 per person and byob.  I love it there.  ITs modern, there are 8 different rooms to choose from and everything is very nice. 
  • Diamond Event Center in Brunswick is very reasonable as well and since it's in Medina county the taxes are cheaper.  You do need to bring in your own liquor and the people that work there are amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards