Gothic Weddings

What are your save-the dates?

We think we finally have our save-the-date idea down, but we really need to put together an entire card to see how it looks. We wanted to have magnets made from magnetstreet.com, but I think at this point it's pretty much out the budget. I was wondering what you guys were doing for your save-the
dates. I really need to figure out how to put pictures in my posts. How do I do that?
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: What are your save-the dates?

• We have a large post card and smaller magnet that we'll attach to the card with glue dots. I designed them, uploaded to vistaprint and printed them for like $12. (We have 125 cards and 50 magnets)

The cards

The magnets

• We just did a post card from vistaprint. It was branches, but that was sort of part of our theme. You can find a pic in my planning bio. scoetto.weebly.com
  • We weren't even thinking about STDs but then I played around on Vistaprint and designed some cute magnets. It was a picture of us from a zombie walk last year, I used a black background and a red comic book font. It look so cute that I want to order some, but it's insanely informal so we'll probably pass. I would print them out for favors, but no one would want a magnet of us as zombies anyway, and we're planning on having custom guitar picks printed as favors.

Vista print is fun to paly around with though, and reasonable prices. If you don't think STDs are in your budget, then you don't have to send them, I wouldn't if I were you. I think they're kind of a big waste of money.
  • Here are my DIY STD's =)  We used our invites for inspiration =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards