Gothic Weddings

really bored.

I wish you guys posted more stuff. I don't really like some of the other boards because some of the regs are real bitches.
Photobucket

We make the sun shine... Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: really bored.

• I agree! Have you tried going on your wedding month board? Normally they're a lot nicer on those boards and you can all relate on timelines and what not. It's pretty exciting being able to talk to a lot of girls who are getting married when you are.

Feel free to start threads of your own on here too! We'll talk about anything on this board! 

•      I have been on the october board a few times, the people there seem pretty nice. I have actually lurked there for a while because a lot of people had the same questions i did about having an outdoor wedding in october and at night and what not. I have noticed most of the bitches are on wedding woes. They would be so mean to a poster that I thought just deserved a straight forword answer, after they were down right rude to me, I won't ever post on there ever again.
         Im going to have a really slow day at work so I am going to try to devote my time to 1) reading the god delusion and 2) finding awesome things to post on here.
    Photobucket

• oh, and I just wanted to say, I love your sig pics.
    Photobucket

• Oh I know how people can be on this site, that's why I only post on my month's board and this board. The few of us that are on here are really great people, I love it here!

Thanks, I like those pictures too! I'm sure they make some people cringe haha
  •      My tastes have always been a touch diffrent then most of the people in my area. My friend and I were in video production and when it was our week to do the anouncements, our opening video was us dressed as zombies and eating a few of the students brains in the halls with Underoath in the background. As it turns out, everyone HATED it accept the teacher, my friend and I, but it was AWESOME
    Photobucket

• Definitely just feel free to post anything you want. I've been so busy with other things that I haven't had time to do online wedding idea searches, BUT I did find some really awesome jewelry at some local stores that I'm thinking about like crazy. I really want to take some pictures of them and post them to get some opinons. I also have some flowers blooming in my garden that I need to take pictures of too.

It's actually kinda neat because it seems that you two have some similarities. It makes it more comforting and fun to meet other brides that don't have a stick up their....

So I say it's time for me to go find some new ideas to ponder over...
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • i so thought today was sunday, which is my uber slow day at work, but when I got to work 4 hours early I realized it was sat. So tomorrow I am def finding some awesome things to post on here to liven up this board.
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards