Gothic Weddings
Options

Something Old Something new...

My something old: FMIL is giving me a diamond out of a ring that has been is the family for ages, I am having it put in a really awesome setting at the end of the month

New: Red chucks I am wearing under my dress

Blue: I just found the most awesome necklace I can wear with my dress, a large iridescent heart on a light blue ribbon choker. best part about it? its 7.99!!

now i just need something borrowed!!!
Photobucket

We make the sun shine... Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Something Old Something new...

• Options
    My something old: FMIL is giving me a diamond out of a ring that has been is the family for ages, I am having it put in a really awesome setting at the end of the month

New: Red chucks I am wearing under my dress

Blue: I just found the most awesome necklace I can wear with my dress, a large iridescent heart on a light blue ribbon choker. best part about it? its 7.99!!

now i just need something borrowed!!!
    Photobucket

• Options
    Something old...vintage broach on my black pearl necklace

Something new...my lovely shoes (to be dyed crimson)

Something borrowed.... my bff's cake service from her wedding (not attire but the best I could do)

Something blue....a temporary tattoo of my new name to placed strategically for FI to find after the wedding

• Options
    I love the temporary tattoo idea! That's awesome!
  • Options
    I love the tattoo and your shoes are to die for!!! They will be beautiful after you dye them!!!
    Photobucket

• Options
    Thank you ladies! You're so sweet!
  • Options
    Great ideas ladies! Can you believe I haven't found anything to go with this tradition yet? I really don't like blue, and I don't even want something hidden to be the blue thing. I'm sure I'll figure something out.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_gothic-weddings_something-old-something-new?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Theme%20BoardsForum:673Discussion:724f6172-139e-49e0-b457-d93c63e4f165Post:3d545839-62f6-4026-9b63-8620a5be46fe">Re: Something Old Something new...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great ideas ladies! Can you believe I haven't found anything to go with this tradition yet? I really don't like blue, and I don't even want something hidden to be the blue thing. I'm sure I'll figure something out.
    Posted by DivineWillowMama[/QUOTE]

with my colors being red and black I was like, how can I pull off something blue. I was originally going to go with undies or something similar but then I found that necklace and I had to have it. The blue is so light people probably won't be able to even tell from a distance
    Photobucket

• Options
    I like the tattoo idea. It really cute- and something special for the two of you. 
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards