Gothic Weddings

Bouquets

So I was wondering what everyone was planning on doing for your bouquets?

I have a lot of flowers that I really love, but I'm not positive what I'm going to use. I definitely love the dark look of black baccara and black magic roses. I'm going to try to find some more inspiration pictures so I can come up with some more bouquet ideas. PIP if you have some. :)
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Bouquets

• I'm using Hot Lady Roses, Golden Orange Lillies, and Green Kermit Mums for the most of mine. My bouquet will also have trailing white orchids..yeah my colors are kinda bright huh? Lol
  • Feathers, lots of crimson feathers! Laughing

Inspiration bouquet

• The feathers are really cool looking : )
  • I am making my own black & red satin roses. There are some great tutorails on youtube, they look great and will be a little more hardy than really roses!
  • That sounds pretty cool - can't wait to see the finished product!
  • I'm actually going to use black and red clusters of balloons for the bridesmaids instead of flowers, I found pictures of someone using this idea at the wedding and it made for great photographs! Not to mention it's cutting down our costs by a lot, I'm also going to have the groomsmen wear custom made pins that say something cute or quirky about their personality instead of boutennieres.
    I'm going to use this as a design for a florist to make my bouquet and FIs boutenniere.

http://images.theknot.com/blogs/stylefile/Bouquets_moms_88.jpg

We just want people to have fun and be comfortable at our wedding, so we fell in love with these ideas. That and I can't imagine spending hundreds on flowers that are going to die.
  • i don't know either! i love a ton too. i'm not sure if i want to go red/purple, or lighter with like silver, grey, white, etc. but i love the fiddlehead ferns i know i'm using those.. & i like the silver brunia, scabiosa pods, & various berries. basically texture!

these are the red & purple ones i've liked..they are kinda hard to find. [i'm now slightly obsessed with making these things thanks to you lol]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards