Gothic Weddings

Hello ladies

I need to apologize for not posting lately. I'm not going to lie and make excuses, but I just want to let you all know that I think about wedding stuff on a daily basis, but my fiance' and I have recently gone through a curve in our relationship. We are not split up, and we won't be, but I think I needed some time to think about things....life...etc. I was having some wedding planning overload, and was getting overwhelmed. I have read what everyone has been posting and I'm so happy to see what everyone is doing.

I have been spending all of my time with my little girl and doing holiday shopping and decorating. My fiance' and I have joked around about having another engagement, but I would really like to do it! I think it would be a great way to keep our relationship fresh and fun. He mentioned this too.

After the holidays I will start doing more wedding things again, and will be able to focus more on doing research to find inspirational pictures and ideas for everyone to check out. For now I plan on doing a little research every week and sharing what I find.

Thanks for being such a great board.

~Amanda~ (DivineWillowMama)
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Hello ladies

• I understand all to well I am so sorry but it is fantastic to know that you remain strong. I look forward to hearing from you more and seeing your ideas. If you need anything from me just let me know.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards