Gothic Weddings

Re: .

• Unless I was a very close relative or friend I probably wouldn't be able to go to a wedding on a Thursday night at midnight and realistically be able to go to work the next day.  For those who need to travel, this means they are missing at least 2 days of work.  I also definitely would not have my children at a wedding taking place at midnight and going till the wee hours of the morning.

And when you say your colors are Black, camo and Purple.. what do you mean by camo?  because when i think of Camo I immediatley think of the Green camoflage you see soldiers wear but there's also blue and browns.. If you do mean the green, I just can't picture this color combo at all.

When it comes to your catering, have you spoken to catering companies about teh times you're planning on serving your guests?  I don't know any catering companies that would be willing to start work at 1-2a.m

Most reception facilities are legally required (at least where I am) to close their bars by 2 or 3 a.m (not sure which).

I really don't mean to shoot down all your plans but i think you need to really research this before you get really attached to this idea, however I think you probably already are.  Also, I think you should really look at all these plans from a guests point of view, particularly one who is out of town with children.

. Anniversary aandt image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards