Gothic Weddings

Halloween Themed Wedding???

I am looking for brides that have done Halloween Themed weddings to show a friend who LOVES Halloween and has thought about having such a themed wedding. Any bios or websites where I might find photos of such? Not sure where to post this question, so I also posted on the fall board.
THANKS!

Re: Halloween Themed Wedding???

• We got married on Halloween last year and had a loose Victorian Gothic theme. My bio is dreadful but you can look at it. If you have specific questions just let me know.
    Photobucket
  • i'm doing one this year, I'll try and update my bio soon
  • My wedding is in a couple of weeks, and it will have halloween elements to it. Most of my inspiration came from Martha Stewart's website (Halloween section). I will have to posts some pictures, but here are some examples of what I am doing:

*Colors: orange, black, eggplant and olive green

*centerpieces: glossy black decorative birdcages and decorative tricycles (all are metal). We will be placing mason jars inside with textured flowers and fillers in our colors.

*table setting: I recently purchased cheap, plastic spider rings and I covered them with glitter (martha stewart glitter). These spider rings will act as wine glass charms.

*Entrance into reception: when our bridal party arrives to the reception, they will be introduced to the Hunted Mansion song, "Grimm Grinning Ghosts". The groomsmen will be holding lanterns.

*Other details: My make-up will be dramatic (smoky eye). All of my girls are wearing black cocktail dresses and our nails will be manicured with black, or dark purple polish.

I hope this helps you, I will post pics soon!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards