Gothic Weddings

Ladies, please check this out!

I know I already have a wedding gown which I LOVE, but I can imagine myself wearing this if I would have had a "white" or "ivory" wedding. I could actually imagine the applique' and beading on this being black, including the detail on the bottom. This gown would have been my IDEAL gown!!!! Very romantic, sparkly, and lot's of beaded applique'. The one thing I would change would be the back of the gown. It would need a lace-up corset. The stole she is wearing is EXACTLY what I want to wear with my gown, but in black. I'm so glad I decided to drool over the Maggie Sottero website again, because I ran across this excellent example of the black shawl or "stole" that I have been talking about. This is so beautiful....

What do you all think?

I think I'm going to pick up some black tulle and try it with my gown when I go to visit "her" again. I'm also going to bring some long black chandelier earrings and a big sparkly cocktail ring.

Ella Marie by Maggie Sottero
Visit Gothic.weddings.com

Re: Ladies, please check this out!

• do you have links to photos? are you asking about wearing a black wrap with a white dress? cause that could be really cool
  • Pictures of my gown are in my bio. My gown is white with black detais.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • That is a gorgeous dress, I love the dropped waist, sooo pretty! I definitely think it needs a corset, I can't imagine not having a corset back on my gown. I love Maggie, she's the best reasonably priced wedding gown designer out there in my opinion. 

I think that you can make a great shawl with some black tulle, very inexpensive but still elegant! You'll have to post pics after you try it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards