Gothic Weddings
Options

I've Been Lurking...

Hi! I am sort of new to this board, so I figured I should introduce myself. I just happened upon this board about a week ago and have been lurking since. I never thought of myself as a gothic bride, per say, but when I looked at all the bios and all of your ideas that were similar to mine, I knew I fit in perfectly.  I am getting married November 6th and my colors are red, black, and white. I look forward to hearing more of your great and unique ideas.

Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10

Re: I've Been Lurking...

• Options
    I am doing black and red for my colors. FI and I will be in black and white while everyone else is black and red. My date is october 22nd, a full moon and we are dong it in a good friends back yard out in the woods!! I'm super excited.
    Photobucket

We make the sun shine... Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    I'm sure it will be beautiful. Our wedding falls under a new moon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker " Love for thy love and hand for hand I give" William Shakespeare
    110 Invitedimage 24 Ready to Partyimage 0 Missing Outimage 86 Making Us Waitimage
    RSVP Deadline: 10.06.10
  • Options
    Welcome to the board! I know how you feel, I'm not really a "gothic bride" but my colors are black and red so I get a lot of great ideas from this thread. This is a fantastic board to bounce ideas off of, I love this board I just wish more knotties ventured on here!
  • Options
    Welcome there are alot of great people and ideas here.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards