Ohio-Cleveland

caramel and candy apples

I'm doing caramel and candy apples for my wedding favors in November..I do know of a place that does not caramel but that's it.  Does anyone know of any place or person that makes candy apples?? I have some places in mind but I also do not want to pay a forture for them..any advice at all will be very helpful

Re: caramel and candy apples

• kcartellonekcartellone member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Mapleside Farms in Brunswick. Even though they were cheaper than others, I still decided to go a different way for my wedding favors because of the cost.
  • edited December 2011
    I also decided to do carmel apples for my favors, and boy, are they expensive! I found Mapleside to be by far the most expensive at $5.00 an apple. I called a few other local apple farms, and all of them were a bit pricey. You could try Bauman Orchards in Medina - which was $2.50 an apple and they will even wrap them for you.

There is also daffyapple.com - which has candy and carmel apples. They are cheaper, but then shipping is about $150.00.

Ultimatly, we decided to just purchase them from Giant Eagle and wrap them ourselves. We are going to get them specialy ordered so they are fresh. Ends up being about $1.00 an apple.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards