Gothic Weddings

Pro pics are in!

Hi ladies! I know I haven't been around much since my wedding (work and the holidays have been crazy), but I finally got my pro pics.

http://sheerelegancephotogaphy.instaproofs.com/enterEvent.php?id=191676

The password is my email address: firefaerie550@hotmail.com

The top category labeled "favorites" are the pictures we like for the album so far. Thanks again for all of your help ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pro pics are in!

• Major Wow!!!!! They came out so beautifully! I really love the pictures that have the moon in the background!!! Plus, I finally got to see your spider brooch. I'm actually getting ready to order mine really soon. I also really love the combo of the red roses and the circus roses, and the orange lily bout looks amazing! The orange crinoline is really cute, too! Congrats, and I hope you live a long happy life together. :)
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • The whole day looks like it was gorgeous!
  • Thank you so much ladies! It was a blast, but I'm kinda sad that it's over.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My FH and I were just talking about how much we're going to be bummed (and yet relieved) when it's all done. We love planning parties and getting all dressed up. We decided that we're going to have an awesome theme party on our anniversary and a mini "honeymoon" afterwards. I think we'll probably just book a room and walk around one of our favorite cute little towns here in Washington.
    Visit Gothic.weddings.com
  • OMG! I love your boots and your orange crinny! The flowers are beautiiful too! Such beautiful pictures!
  • They look great. You look beautiful! I love the spider in your hair and your boots!
    "You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you." -Ray Bradbury 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards